Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I've got a confession to make....

There is no easy way to say this, so I'm just going to blurt it out.............I ate an entire box of Twinkies and and entire box of Nutty Bars in a matter of 4 days. There, I said it. But in my defense, I was home on vacation with nothing to do but eat. Needless to say, Twinkies and Nutty Bars are no long allowed on the grocery list.

Oh, and for those of you who are counting, go ahead and add another mark on your "Melissa busted her ass again" list. Remember sliding down your stairs on your butt when you were little? I'm pretty sure that is exactly what it looked like to the tree trimming guy who was standing at the bottom of my stairs waiting on his check. Only I'm not little by any means, and my slippers flew off both of my feet and hit him. He was mortified....I just stood up, laughed uncomfortably and said "don't worry, I do this all the time". He asked me 100 times if I was ok, and after reassuring him that I was a pro at this whole falling down thing, he took his check and was out the door.

2 comments:

Cori said...

Please. Only one box? Amateur.

Come talk to me after you gain 70 pounds. :)

BTW, I find your blog wonderful.

B-Mom said...

Ah, leave it to Melissa to so gracefully pay her servicemen.