Monday, December 8, 2008

The Glow

I was told the other day that I have that “glow” you get when you are pregnant. Granted, the people who told me this are 2 of my very good friends (Kim and Traci) and I think they just say things like that cause that is what friends do. But whether I have that glow or not, I definitely feel that glow. On my way into work the other day, I was sitting in traffic, my radio was off and it was silent in my car. I happen to look over at the car next to me and all of a sudden I noticed I was smiling at him. But really, I wasn’t smiling at him personally….I was just sitting in my car, all alone in silence, and I was smiling. It sounds a little weird and I’m sure the guy next to me thought it was a little weird too…but it felt nice when I realized that I was stuck in traffic but I was completely happy. That same day is when Kim and Traci told me I had “the glow”. I wasn’t going to argue with them cause I knew exactly what they were talking about.

1 comment:

B-Mom said...

You do! And I laugh to myself every time I picture you just sitting in your car smiling while everyone else is all pissed off trying to get to work on time.