Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cravings

Do any of you know of a pregnancy book that states that the husband is responsible for satisfying all food cravings, no matter the time of night? I need some proof in writing. Tom was under the impression that this did not become his responsibility until the 3rd trimester.

I tried last night to get him to go to Sonic for an Oreo Blast. After a small amount of pouting (on my part), he finally said he would go. To be honest...I didn't even want an Oreo Blast...I was just testing my limits. :-) But I ended up telling him he didn't really have to go. If I were to send him out into the night to satisfy a food craving, I wouldn't waste my time with ice cream...I would send him out for a block of cream cheese. I could eat those things like candy bars right now. Mmmmmmmmmmm!

No comments: